Wednesday, April 30, 2008

First Day of Classes!

Yesterday was it! Our first official day of classes at The Dance Barn! It was bustling and busy the whole night, and all the classes went well, I think, although it's been a while since I taught five classes in a row. This is the 3-4 year old creative dance class:

And this is the 5-7 year old creative dance class doing "bear walks:"

I didn't get a picture of the ballet class, which is sad because I wanted to show the barres I made, but here are the jazz dancers:

Every time I cross a new milestone in the process, I think, This is really going to happen! It's very exciting and I just hope things continue to grow. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting! Wow, can you ever make stuff happen, and fast! Luck to you all =)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! It looks great! Am I too big for the creative dance class?

Silvia said...

I didn't realize you were posting the pictures here. :)