Tuesday, April 15, 2008

T-minus AAAAAAAAAGH!!!

This is an unrelated (yet adorable!) photo of Mr T (I cannot stop giggling at that) and our youngest daughter during our photo shoot for the Dance Barn logo. That's right, if you glance up at our logo, those silhouettes belong to me (the center one and the right hand one) and Mr T (the left hand one). I really wanted to post all the ones we had to take to get the one of me jumping, because they're hilarious, but I'm just a bit too vain. I am making ridiculous faces in all of them.

Anyway, I have five bajillion things to do and I can't believe we are really doing this--opening the studio!! I asked Mr T today if there was any possible way to feel ready for this weekend, and we agreed that there wasn't. We will be as prepared as possible, but we have no idea what to expect.

I have sent out several registration forms to people and am getting more and more feedback about people hearing about us, and I am so excited and also a teensy tiny bit terrified. Shhh, that'll be our little secret, though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I have never seen Mr. T's face before! That strikes me as kind of funny, though not nearly as funny as calling him Mr. T.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't think I could ever call him Mr. T, let alone to his face. Ahem. Giggling is a perfectly natural response =). Now that you mention it, the silhouettes do look like you. Cool!

Yay for more registration forms! You wouldn't be normal if you weren't a bit terrified, dear. It'll be an adventure no matter what!

Hugs!