Thursday, April 17, 2008

I may be busy the next few days...

The next few days may be insane. I have so much to do to get ready for the open house, but it is coming along! I think I wouldn't feel crazy at all if I didn't also have a performance this weekend. After the open house, I have a three hour rehearsal and then a friend's birthday party, then Sunday I am in the theater all day and performing at night.

However, things are going quite smoothly now. The marley is all laid except one strip that we have to cut. The place looks good, and just needs some decorations. It's great having my dad here, because he's helping out a lot, whether assembling cubbies or reading to my kids.

I am really looking forward to Saturday. I feel like it will give me a better idea of what the next few months will look like.

More pictures to come as everything pulls together!

No comments: