Sunday, April 13, 2008

Marley's Law

I just made this up. Marley's Law is just like Murphy's Law, except dance related.

Yep, so we unrolled the marley flooring and one of the rolls is SEVERELY damaged, definitely came that way from the factory, and have I mentioned that our open house is in six days???

I have to call the company tomorrow, and depending on what they say, my dad may pick up a new roll on his way down to visit this week. Good grief!!!

All in all, this whole build out has been very smooth. I am grateful the rough patches have not been worse. I just have to keep reminding myself of that when I feel like freaking out about a damaged marley.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And how big of a chunk of floor does one of these marley rolls cover? I mean, yeah, it's better to have the whole floor covered, but if it's just a few feet on the edge.... Fingers crossed for a quick resolution.