Friday, April 18, 2008

One More Day

Today is the last day before the open house (TOMORROW!! WOO HOO!! Also, AAAAAGH!) and we are doing pretty well. I went on a mad shopping trip yesterday and got all the last minute stuff I've been adding to my lists over the past few weeks. Today we are getting everything set up, decorating a bit, printing out registration forms, etc. We've had a lot of people say they're coming, but it's so crazy to have NO idea how many people might show up.

We got our t-shirts yesterday. I love them! For adults we bought red ringer t-shirts and we printed them with the text part of the logo on the front left and the whole logo on the back, but just in one color. The kids have light blue t-shirts with the same design. The shirts are made by American Apparel and they are SO soft.

Anyway, we're trying to get out of the house and actually get started on the bajillion things we have left to do, but I know you all were waiting with baited breath to read my words of wisdom today, and I couldn't let the loyal fan base down.

Wish us good weather and lots of visitors for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Sending masses of good luck vibes your way!

This has happened so fast!

Jenny said...

It's gonna be wonderful! See you in a couple of hours!!!

Anonymous said...

The big day is pretty much over! I hope it went well (I'm sure it did) and I can't wait to hear all about it!